Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Career Coaching Announcement

I'm very pleased to announce the formation of Chrysalis Career Coaching.  As Principal, I provide coaching services to employees, executives and small business owners, enabling them to identify and achieve their ideal career goals.  I work with professionals in all fields around issues of job growth,  negotiation of fair compensation, and maintaining job security.

Stay tuned for future posts on issues such as  identifying your talents, managing career change, reinventing yourself in a tough economy, getting motivated and staying there, resume and interview tips, etc.

My website will be up and running soon (I'll keep you posted).  In the meantime I can be reached directly at lrcareercoach@gmail.com.

"Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart give yourself to it"
- Buddha


"Good Night, And Good Luck"

Laura Rivchun

No comments:

Post a Comment