PHONE INTERVIEW TIPS (a few)
- Be clear who is making the call and at what time
- If possible, speak from a land line in case of poor reception. Your focus should be on the conversation, not on phone problems
- Schedule a time you know you'll have privacy and adequate time to talk
- Speak where there are no distractions and noise (TV, children, pets)
- Have your resume in front of you (this is an advantage over the face to face interview)
- Take notes (only if you're good at multi-tasking) - another advantage over face to face
- Send thank you via email
"Proper words in proper places make the true definition of a style"
~ Jonathan Swift
"Good Night, And Good Luck"