Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative Writing



Well, here I am again burning the midnight candle hanging out with the vampires.  I did tell you I was a severe night owl, yes?  I'm the most peaceful and creative late at night.  I don't hear the neighbor's TV, music, loud hall conversations or the garden party I wasn't invited to.  Ah, silence is golden.  Ok creativity, do your thing.  Yo, creativity, I'm waiting.  HELLOO.....anyone out there?  HEY YOU!!  I think creativity "flew out the window". Talk about writer's cramp!  Oh well, guess I'll have to finish watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion (Part Two).

What has all this got to do with a blog post?  Absolutely nothing, nada, niyet (Russian for no).  It's sheer frivolity and sometimes that's not a bad thing.

Maybe I should start writing in the morning......


"Good Night, And Good Luck"

Laura Rivchun




  

  





  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment